THROUGH BEING GROUNDED I EXPRESS THE DIVINE
THIS MANDALA ASSISTS WITH:
• Being grounded and accepting being where you are at on Earth and who you are.
• Connecting to Earth and Spirit, we are one with both and this is our purpose for being in a body, creating the sacred marriage of Heaven and Earth.
• Acceptance of being in the body, if we fear death and resist life we are never fully in our body or life. Thoughts of "It's too Hard, or "Life's too difficult", "I don't want to be here," or "I want to go Home." Immune Deficiency, Lung and Breathing diseases and imbalances, Circulation problems and Heart disease are able to manifest with these attitudes.
• For being in the head too much, the mind is working overtime, you are not in your body or fully present. Or you drink alcohol, smoke or get stoned, high or "out of it" so you can avoid being here. Or do other self-destructive or blocking actions like being a workaholic, gambler, TV junkie, or meditate all the time to avoid life, even spirituality and Love and Light can become an escape or denial until you can love being in a body and love and accept being here on Earth, exactly as it is. Then do we become fully present and awaken the multi-dimensional being we truly are, when this is achieved we become MASTER of ourself.
• This Mandala also brings DIVINE LIGHT into all the cells of the Body, this leads to Physical Immortality, becoming your Light Body and rejuvenated. The physical becomes youthful though spiritual practices and respect for the Body.
• Also use for Depression, Denial, Addictions and Phobias, Earth bound fears and self destructive habits, resistance to Life.
• For all physical ailments especially the Lungs.
• "I Love and Accept my Body exactly as it is, I am Beautiful."
• "Divine Light fills all the cells of my body., it is good to be Alive."
• "I move beyond past limitations, into the freedom of the now., it is safe to be me."
• "I am rooted into the ground, the Earth gives me my strength, endurance and wisdom."
• "I Feel safe in my body, I love my body, knowing my body is the temple of the Spirit."
• "I fully accept myself and my decision to be in the body, my body is perfect for me."
• "Being grounded allows me to be connected, as Light flows through me from the Spirit into the Earth and flows up from the Earth into the Spirit, I can just Be, like a Tree."
• “I am my Light Body, every cell is alive and radiant”.
THE SOUND CODES ARE; LUR SHA AH
Make the sound codes while you are looking at the mandala, do no more than TEN rounds. Keep looking at the mandala for approximately FOUR minutes. You may feel to place the mandala on the chakra, area of pain or blockage, or the area of the body that you intuitively feel too.
Recommended to look at the Mandala, make the Sound Codes and/or do an Affirmation THREE times a day, for FOUR minutes until you feel a shift, or have it with you and look at it often.
EXERCISES, MEDITATIONS AND VISUALIZATIONS TO GROUND AND BE IN THE BODY.
• One of the simplest, and fastest ways is to simply imagine earth coming up from your feet, up your legs and body, so that your whole body is full of earth. This is handy to do especially if you are being too spacey, or if your mind is driving you crazy, you just need to earth.
• Go outside and sit or lie on the earth, or go for a walk, especially if you are working on a computer or in an office.
• As you are walking along outside become aware of the Earth Star Chakra, located fifteen centimetres or six inches beneath your feet in the earth. Feel your connection to this Star down beneath your feet. You can also imagine that as you are walking upon the earth, that it is the universe and that you are walking on the universe with all its stars.
• BEING A TREE An alignment to connect to the Earth is Being a TREE.
Still and relax yourself. Imagine that you are a TREE, your roots go deep down into the earth. Then draw up from the earth all the love and nurturing energy that the Earth Mother gives, up through the roots - your legs, the trunk - your body, up into the branches - your arms and out through the leaves and into the Sky - Spirit.
Now feeling all the Divine Light of Spirit as it flows down upon the leaves, in through them and down through the branches - your arms and into the trunk - your body. Down through the trunk and into the roots, then into the Earth, so that the energy is flowing both ways. Do this at least SIX TIMES each way, feeling it as it moves through you both ways, you are connected to the Earth and connected to the Spirit, BEING, just like the TREE and giving LIFE.
• Some other suggestions that will help: *Wear Red Clothes. *Eat root vegetables. *Walk barefoot outside as much as possible. *Get into gardening, getting your hands into the earth. *Use or wear a Smoky Quartz, Magnetite, or Haematite.
BEING IN THE BODY
• HAVE AN AWARENESS OF YOUR BODY - this does not need to be done in a formal type meditation, but just as you are going through your day.
Put your awareness down into your feet and feel what it is like to be in your feet, thank and bless them for allowing you to be here and experience spirit through matter. Then move up through your legs and continue up through your whole body, a section at a time. Feel being in that part and thanking it as you go. Then feel your awareness in your whole body and thank it and bless it, love it. You may wish to make up your own Affirmations for this.
• PHYSICAL EXERCISE - is very important for allowing you to move and Be in your Body, swimming and walking are the best types of exercise you can do. Yoga, Tai Chi or/and Chi Kung are excellent for awareness of your body, concentration and focus, balance, relaxation, subtleness, general well being and fitness.
• LOVE WHAT YOU ARE - stand in front of the mirror and start loving all that fat, those wrinkles or varicose veins, pimples, baldness or whatever it is. Tell yourself how you love them and tell yourself how beautiful you are, at first you may have to fake it, but fake it till you make it, because it is the truth, you are beautiful.. This is one of a set of 12 Evenstar Mandalas VIEW THE SET
Deep within the Serpent waits to ascend and as it rises it opens the gateways of your True Self.
Activating your light codings, united with Source, the Serpent lights the Return.
The Serpent energy is the life force of Prime Creator; we use it to reproduce, as well as the vehicle that takes us into divine consciousness, our multi-dimensional self on all worlds and dimensions. The Serpent is the 'Pathway to the Stars', our Ascension process and to Physical Immortality, being our Light Body. In every culture the Serpent is important, the dreamtime of the Aboriginal, the Winged Serpent God, Quetzalcoatl and Kukulcan of the Mayans, Aztecs and other Meso-american tribes. Lord Shiva, god of destruction and creation with his Cobra, the Nagas of the Hindus and Tibetan Buddhist, the Yogic Kundalini serpent. The Adders of the Druids, the Djedhi of Egypt, the Dragons of China and South East Asia and the Dragon culture worldwide, the Shamans and American Indians Serpent wisdom, initiation and creation story. Going back to the Dragon culture of Atlantis and the Serpents of Mu, the Sun Empire. All cultures and myths have the common thread that the Serpent takes us out of the illusion of matter and into the reality of spirit and the creation story. Awakening the Light codings in our cells and DNA and through the Crystalline Grid and Crystals within the Earth that link us to this Solar System and beyond. The Serpent is the holder of wisdom and love, it is the pathway.
The Serpent in most cultures is positive; the serpent is also the Dragon and Lizard energy, but people often fear this energy as it holds the current of life and the power of creation. The Serpent also shows us the darkness and worlds of illusion, the fall into matter, as we were tempted by the Serpent and bit the apple from the tree of life. Falling into duality, we grovel around in the underworld, the world of fear, lust, power, greed and desire that are illusion, until we are ready to move beyond, like the kundalini that rises up from the base, we rise up out of hell and into the heavens, the world of peace, love and wisdom, no longer controlled by the lower energies, which is just the illusion of separation.
The Snake people, like the Dragon people came from Altair, as well as Serpens, Draco, Ophiuchus and live in the centre of the Earth in the higher dimensions. The Snake people have a variety of body types, some are human like, some are half snake or reptilian. They have tunnels that go all through the Earth, with entrances at portal sites and on Dragon lines. The Dragon people created the Leylines or Dragon Lines around the Earth, with the Crystals and the Crystalline Grid and both work with the Earth holding balance and alignment with our Solar System and beyond. The portal sites are often called Dragon’s Lairs and link the Dragon Lines. The Serpent is the vortexing life force energy that moves through the portals, these Serpent Vortexes are also are inter-dimensional doorways and access points for the Councils of Light and the Greater Central Sun to illuminate the Earth creating the Solar Grid and activating the Golden Solar Discs.
Please see the "Doorway of the Sun" for more on the Golden Solar Discs.
You can go and meet the Serpent and Dragon people on the inner planes whenever you wish, if you have a fear of snakes ask the Serpent Deva to help you, and breath into the fear. You are really only fearing your own life force energy. Remember the snake can also be poisonous so is showing you to love your own poison as well.
The thirteenth sign in the zodiac is Ophiuchus, the Serpent Bearer and the initiation taken after we have completed duality and moved through the doorway of the 11:11 Orion. In the opposite side of the heavens Ophiuchus awaits as we activate our kundalini and become our Body of Light and Physically Immortal. For more on this please see my books "Light Body Awakening" and "Egypt and Immortality, Journey to Source".
THE SOUND CODES ARE; OHH LA NY A AH SHA AWAY TEE WHA BEEE SHA COOL
Make the sound codes while you are looking at the mandala until you have finished the number of rounds suggested, then close your eyes and allow the light and sound to resonate within your being.
Recommended to look at the mandala THREE times a day for FOUR minutes until you feel a shift, or have it with you and look at it often.
Take a deep breathe In and make the sound codes as you breathe Out OHH LA NY A AH…..breathe In and Out SHA AWAY……..Breathing In and Out TEE WHA BEEE….breathe In and Out SHA COOL…. Do each TWENTY SIX times, following this order.
SEE OTHER MANDALAS ON MENU BAR... ACTIVATION ART DROP..... DOWN MANDALAS
The Serpent Wisdom mandala is inspired from Coondoo place of the Rainbow Serpent and doorway into the inner worlds, portal to the stars and place of the lost serpent tribes from Mu and cycles from ancient times, Cosmic pathway to the Soul, unifier of worlds and doorway of the new Creation. This is one of a set of 15 Inner Pathways Mandalas VIEW THE SET
EVENSTAR AND INNER PATHWAY MANDALAS GATEWAY MANDALAS LIGHTBODY AND CHAKRA MANDALAS
DNA ACTIVATION MANDALAS
AND UNDER CARDS.....SACRED SITE MANDALA CARDS SOULIGHT JOURNEY CARDS